Metapex is a temporary root canal filling material with excellent radiopacity, Metapex is an antibacterial, premixed paste composed of Calcium Hydroxide with Iodoform. metapex is ideal for many applications: Exposed pulp in capping and pulpotomy
* Calcium Hydroxide with lodoform silicon oil.
* Excellent antibacterial effects and radiopacity.
* Syringe type for easy delivery of the paste into canal.
* Weeping canal.
* Formation of a hard tissue barrier(apexification).
* Root canal filling for deciduous teeth.
* Internal & external root resorption.